Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Fun of Packing!!

Oh the joy of packing!  And oh the joy of military moves!  I am grateful to not have to pack everything myself, but a small (and I do mean small ) part of me would love to have my hands in the mix.  The sitting around waiting for the movers to touch all my property gets to be unbearable! Oh wait, did I tell you I get to just stand around holding a clip board and writing down all the numbers they put on the sides of the boxes. The JOY!! 
I would much rather have a root canal done. Or maybe not, never had one. lol
I get the stress of moving to a new place and pretty much starting over, but I also get the excitement!!  How fun, a new place to explore. New things to see, and not see (for those who know where we are going..lol). What fun.
And then my mind comes back down to earth and I realize, Oh CRAP!!  I have to unpack all those damn boxes, Again. I feel like we just finally got all unpack and settled into this house and now we are off to start again in a new house. 3 years, boy it will go by so fast, but i am hopeful that this experience for my 3 littles will be something that will make them eager to ........ EXPLORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment