Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Who, What, and mostly.....WHY?

I am who I am...No. Thats not how I would start this. Or maybe it is...Yeah!
I am a Coast Guard Wife, in other words I am a Coastie's spouse.  I love my husband and everything that makes him....him! From small stations to large and in charge sectors, we have seen many.  The life we have is not easy, but at times its not difficult either.  We make the best of everything.  And we do get a lot of EVERYTHING!  From work, family, couple, and kid issues, we get it all.  I don't mind being the go-to-wife, I have seen a lot in what little time I have been on the planet, which is amazing to say.
So this blog is to help those Family members, new coastie wives, or just anyone who think being a spouse of a coastie is easy, to understand Our Lives are not as easy as you may think.

No comments:

Post a Comment